Very Common is implementing different strategies for the furniture brand Casamia to have a brand new look after acquired by Shinsegae. First and foremost, our priority was getting Casamia to be recognized as a premium design brand by customers.
We started off by creating brand guidelines. Based on the guidelines, Very Common renewed the store, launched new collection lines such as La Maison, and collaborated with overseas designers such as Patricia Urquiola and Mikiya Kobayashi.
SCOPE OF WORK
Customer Communication Strategy
- Very Common StudioSomething About Us
- Hyundai Card M Point MallLet's Make It Cool
- BoonTheShop Onlineboontheshop.com
- Fred Segal OnlineFinally, Fred Segal came to Seoul
- Shinsegae CasaRebuilding the brand right now
- Casestudy Onlinecasestudyofficial.com
- guud.comGuud is Good!
- BoonTheShop : InstagramCreating A Better Digital Customer Experience
- BoonTheShop Collection : InstagramMeet the in-house line of Seoul’s first luxury boutique
- Casestudy OnlineLet's digitalize it!
- CasestudyA Millennials' Favorite Sneaker Space
- L'Escape HotelRe-invention of Mini Bar
- Margaret HowellFinally, Margaret Howell is Available in Korea
- HowdyA Lifestyle Curator For Men
- Recto.Make the Attractive K-Fashion Designer's Label More Attractive
- Project AnneA Subscription Fashion Service For Women
- Maison MathématiquesA Mathematically Designed Lifestyle Brand
- My BoonA High-End Lifestyle Concept Store Presents Womenswear, Menswear, Accessories and Furnitures
- Man On The BoonTo Be A Patron Of Good Taste
- Shinsegae LovesLove Love Love
- SSG Food MarketA Premium Supermarket To Sell High Quality Of The Artisanal Food, Sauces, and Spices
- 2NE1 Loves Shinsegae2NE1 Really Loved Shinsegae